- Please provide a brief overview of your book.
All I can say this is a poetry book and each poem written in a heightened state of consciousness so each poem can be read to deepen life and quieten mind, written in reverence of a mystical lover Krishna where few poem dedicated to him so more a part of mystical journey each poem is close to my heart hope you all find it heart warming .
- Why you wrote on this topic and what is your inspiration for writing?
A Mystic woman the topic I chose as I feel woman is a mysterious creation of god and understanding woman deepens the understanding of god and life , Its difficult to understand one woman in a life time and everything feminine needs to be in harmony be it earth , nature , rivers or woman.
- What is your life’s philosophy?
Always try to understand woman in your life and life will reward you with abundance
- What was the most challenging part of your journey as an author?
Not challenging I find writing very healing
- How was your experience with your publisher?
I wish we had more open communication and would have worked better , need to know more all I can say
- What was the most challenging part as an author?
All these poem just happened though me so I feel no challenge
- How did you overcome those challenges?
not needed may be in future if face any will share
- Have you ever faced writer’s block?
yes when you do not feel inspired as if some dead energy overtaken you
- If yes, how did you overcome it?
By gardening ,prayer and lots of humor
- Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
love for nature and gardening
- Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
Be more organised
- One tip you want to give the beginners of writing area.
write from heart and write honestly since honest words I find beautiful
- Share one of the best memories while writing this book.
These poem happened when something spiritual blossomed in me and I felt fragrant
- What will be your next concept?
Mythological woman I will pick and integrate the wisdom in day today life
- What are your top three getaway destinations?
- Share a quote that inspires you the most.
ONLY LOVE IS REAL – Dr Brian weiss