1. Please provide a brief overview of your book.
This book unveils the innate divinity of a soul through the divine love between Lord Shiva and His greatest devotee & lover Gauri. Not just an enchanting narration of the pastimes of a divine couple who lovingly illumine the path to spirituality; it is also a life transforming story of love, devotion & surrender, showing the way towards real happiness, peace & contentment in life. Along with a fascinating collection of poetry as well as engaging conversations between two devotees from two different walks of life, portraying this purest of pure love; it takes the reader on a mesmerizing magical journey of divine love.
2. Why you wrote on this topic and what is your inspiration for writing?
My sole inspiration is the love & devotion that I have been bestowed with through the loving grace of Lord Shiva. It is this divine love only that has transformed me to a much more contented, peaceful, happy & strong individual than what I used to be. So I felt the need to share the beauty& power of this purest love that alone can elevate us spiritually & can unveil our inherent divinity.
3. What is your life’s philosophy?
I firmly believe that the ultimate goal of this rare human birth is self realization. It is solely this quest for one’s spiritual self that can give true meaning to life.
4. What was the most challenging part of your journey as an author?
As an author, I always have felt the need to convey my thoughts clearly & efficiently such that the message of divine love can directly reach the heart & soul of the reader.
5. How was your experience with your publisher?
It surely has been a pleasant & good learning experience for me.
6. What was the most challenging part as an author?
As I have said earlier, conveying my thoughts clearly & efficiently so that this message of divine love can easily reach in a heartfelt way to the reader, is the most challenging part of my responsibility as an author.
7. How did you overcome those challenges?
Without God’s blessing & inspiration, it would have been simply impossible for me to spread this indispensable message of His divine love!As it is solely this love that can take us above the attachment & pain of worldly life & make us realize our real, ever blissful spiritual nature.
8. Have you ever faced writer’s block?
Yes, it has happened with me once.
9. If yes, how did you overcome it?
For me, the only way to overcome it has been meditation that helps me dive deep down within myself, where resides my true self, my God, who gives me all the ideas & inspiration to write.
10. Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
I can not be productive if I don’t meditate. It gives me the required mental & physical balance which is a must for the creativity to flow.
11. Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
In one word, laziness.
12. One tip you want to give the beginners of writing area.
Always be honest with yourself & write only what you believe in.
13. Share one of the best memories while writing this book.
Enjoying my loving mother’s affectionate company during the course of writing will always be the best memory of my life. Since, soon after I finished writing, her finite being merged with the infinite. It was then only I realized that she was not just my mother but also my Living God! She was my inspiration. Always, she used to tell me never to quit writing.
14. What will be your next concept?
The concept will be divine love only. Though the presentation will be different.
15. What are your top three getaway destinations?
Munnar hillstation near Cochin, sun kissed beach of Puri & the serenity of Himalayas.
16. Share a quote that inspires you the most.
These lines of Swami Vivekananda, who is also my much revered Ideal : GOD is to be worshiped as the one Beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.