- Please provide a brief overview of your book.
My book “The dilemma of true love” is basically about a girl and the struggles she faced in her life.
2. Why you wrote on this topic and what is your inspiration for writing?
I have witness such cases in the society and also I felt that no one ever had took such a step to pen down a story like this.
3. What is your life’s philosophy?
Everything happens for a reason. And whatever we do will come back to us eventually.
4. What was the most challenging part of your journey as an author?
To decide whether I should write on this topic.
5. How was your experience with your publisher, Onlinegatha?
It was wonderful working with them. I am really a tough person to work with and I must say they have made my journey quite easy one.
6.What was the most challenging part as an author?
To decide whether I am ready to write a book or not. This took me months to decide whether I should take this step now or not.
7. How did you overcome those challenges?
I had so many inspirations starting from my parents, my friends, relatives and everyone around me. They inspire me and made me believe that I should absolutely ready to take up writing and be an author.
8. Have you ever faced writer’s block?
Everyone face this at some point. I too did. There were times when I use to sit for hours without writing anything and this continued till weeks and months.
9. If yes, how did you overcome it?
With time everything fell into place. I gave time to myself and it turned out to be well.
10. Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
The habit of not giving up till I feel that it’s the best I can do for a particular thing or situation.
11. Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
I get angry very easily. I think I should learn to manage my anger issues as it is really harming me a lot.
12. One tip you want to give to the beginners of writing area.
Haha! I am also a beginner. But what I can stay being at this stage is that never give up. At times it might seem impossible but trust me it is not. Keep the never give up attitude to be successful.
13. Share one of the best memories while writing this book.
When I started writing it part by part my mother thought it was about my own life. She got quite tensed reading the hallucination part. But then I had to say her about this book.
14. What will be your next concept?
I am thinking of writing a thriller love story next. Lets see where the road takes me.
15.What are your top three getaway destinations?
Staying in a hostel first will always be my home, Assam.
Next will be south India and of course Paris.
16.Share a quote that inspires you the most.
“After every night, day has to follow.”