1. Please provide a brief overview of your book.
It is a young adult mystery book. It is about a girl whose parents had died and she is trying to figure out who killed them and where their money went.
2. Why you wrote on this topic and what is your inspiration for writing?
I wrote this book because I love mysteries and reading, and Nancy Drew is my inspiration. I also wanted a book my brother would read.
3. What is your life’s philosophy?
Do what you love and love what you do.
4. What was the most challenging part of your journey as an author?
Continuing in the process.
5. How was your experience with your publisher, Onlinegatha?
Efficient, effective and responsive.
6. What was the most challenging part as an author?
Keeping the story in flow without deviating from the main objective.
7. How did you overcome those challenges?
I kept pushing myself, reading and writing books and made mind maps for myself. Additionally, I kept writing drafts in different format (written and typed) and edited them.
8. Have you ever faced writer’s block?
9. If yes, how did you overcome it?
I went out and explored the place I lived in. I took a vacation.
10. Share any one habit which you think makes you more productive.
Drawing something that I see.
11. Share any one habit which you wish to change in yourself.
Not thinking before talking.
12. One tip you want to give the beginners of writing area.
Read a lot.
13. Share one of the best memories while writing this book.
Creating Cassidy’s character.
14. What will be your next concept?
Continuing and ending the mystery with the money found.
15. What are your top three getaway destinations?
New York, Bombay, Italy.
16. Share a quote that inspires you the most.
“In every job that must be done there is an element of fun, you find the fun and snap, the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins.